ARBORETUM FESTIVAL 2017
August 18 - 20 Août, 2017
Rideau pines farm / north gower, Ottawa
WHO WE ARE
ARBORETUM is dedicated to producing intimate and inspiring music-based events in Ottawa Ontario Canada.
We bring together acclaimed and groundbreaking artists, across genres and cultures, to celebrate community and independence in the arts. Our flagship festival takes place the third weekend of August, annually.
Every year, we:
- produce a revelatory end-of-summer music festival, and music-events year round;
- present uncompromising international, national, and emerging artists from Ottawa/Gatineau;
- transform venues and outdoors sites to host concerts and revelatory parties in purpose-built environments;
- bring together champions of culture for hard-hitting talks aimed at expanding cultural awareness;
- engage local chefs, vendors, and breweries to present a snapshot of our city’s exceptional food and drink.
Looking to add an intimate and progressive event to the region’s festival culture, Arboretum Festival was founded as a not-for-profit organization in 2012. We've partnered with a multitude of organizations locally and nationall, including POP Montréal, Vice Noisey, Frank & Oak, Music Canada Live, the National Arts Centre/Centre national des Arts, Ottawa Food Bank, Exclaim!, Le Festival de l'Outaouais Émergent, Wavelength Music, Weird Canada, and many more.